You only need a few items.
- clear plastic ornament
- gold ribbon or raffia
- Savior image printed out on white cardstock (click here at lds.org)
- pencil or thin stick
- Print out the image at lds.org that goes along with this month's message. I just right-clicked, saved image to my computer and printed a small size (about an inch shorter than width of ornament).
- Place about 5-6 inches of ribbon or raffia and place inside of the plastic ornament (you can buy these at your local craft store for about $1 in many different sizes.
- Roll the picture up and place inside the ornament.
- Open it and place it where you'd like it using a pencil or small stick.
- Tie a ribbon for hanging ornament and you're finished!
Perfect little gift to remind of our Savior's birth.